Have Mind Will Travel
I seek to find or create a community of Free Friends who live their lives according to the 4 virtues of Responsible Freedom:
1. No Initiated Force 2. Private Property 3. Free Trade 4. Contractual Obligation
I am ready to travel to your place, be that a single home or a community, to exchange my Mind in Free Trade for your equivalent.
With over 10,000 digital books, articles, videos, audios, visuals on almost any conceivable subject, make use of me to educate yourself and those you care for. I have engaged with learners from 3 to 80 years old. My wide and deep range of humanity is an encyclopedia for your reference.
I look forward to traveling to anywhere on this spinning planet to show you why Personally Responsible Freedom is the most valuable thing you can practice with many experiences to share as to how to achieve this.
“Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-imposed immaturity….its cause lies not in lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own understanding!’--that is the motto of enlightenment.” Immanuel Kant
“The aimlessness, loneliness, confusion and dissatisfaction we feel and that lead many of us to try to change, are simply some of the prices we pay for liberating ourselves from traditional belief systems and the institutions that supported them. The simple fact is that freedom is not easy to live with. But neither is anything else.” Bernie Zilbergeld
“Liberty is the prevention of control by others. This requires self-control…education, knowledge, well-being.” Lord Acton
“And the truth will set you free?” No, but it will show you the prison you are in.
1. All is Natural Law: matter moved by chance
2. No Supernatural: God is projected need for Parental care
3. You will Die: death’s necessary, therefore life’s sufficient
4. You Desperately Need Others: intimacy is happiness
5. Freedom is Fearful Responsibility: takes courage to be free
6. Right replaces Might: initiation of force is immoral
7. Governments are Ignorance: do not overthrow—understand and abandon
8. Grow Up: become Responsible for your Freedom